24 Feb 2013

February favourites

Beauty
 One of my all time favourite lipsticks is Rimmel's "Soft Coral 600". It's a lovely coral glittery colour which I think is
 great for all seasons. 
 Here's a swatch. As you can see it's quite sheer but still gives a nice tint to your lips.

Another favourite of mine is the l'OREAL "Mythic Oil". It's great for frizzy hair. I normally put it in when my hair is still damp but you can also use it in dry hair. Just make sure your hair doesn't get greasy. I'll be definitely buying the full size product!


Absolutely love this perfume by Cacharel. It's got a floral fresh scent to it which goes perfectly for the upcoming spring time. Also look how adorable the bottle looks!


Random


Songs 
Mayday Parade-Miserable At Best live
 

Wretch 32-Forgiveness ft. Etta Bond

Aloha everybody! Just thought I'd share with you some of my february fave's!

Mira xx

2 comments:

All comments are welcome! I appreciate the fact that you took time off your busy schedule to leave a nice comment. Hope you're having a great day ♥