18 Mar 2013

♥What's in my bag?♥

 
Hello everyone, I'm sorry that I haven't made a blogpost in a while but I've been really busy with school lately:(Thought I'd do a different kind of video today and show you the junk that I carry with me haha!


Notepad:I usually carry a notepad with me just in case I want to write something down. Just absolutely love the pattern of this one!
Snacks: Because I'm always hungry (haha) I carry a few things to snack on with me.
Comb & hydrating spray: These are an essential in my bag! My hair gets tangled so easily so I normally have to carry a comb with me.
Make-up bag: Always got my make-up bag with a few essentials with me.

Iphone: Definitely have to carry my phone with me otherwise I'm lost haha..got my super sexy phone case from Amazon!
Perfume: Love this one! It's called "Catch Me" by Cacharel...such a fresh scent.
Beanie: Got a beanie with me for the colder days or just when I'm in a rush and don't have time to do my hair. Got this one from a shop in Bournemouth...the brand is called Diamond supply & co.
Wallet: Definitely have to get a new one, bought this one in Primark because I lost mine aha!
Book: Usually bring a book with me to read on the train or whilst whilst waiting. Reading is such a fun way of passing time especially when you have to wait! Right now I'm reading "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green. It's such a great book and I definitely recommend it.

So I hope you liked it! Also would you like to see a room tour as
I finally finished redecorating my room?  Comment down below and let me know! :)
Mira xx





18 comments:

  1. I'm battling with fitting all my essentials into my bag but keeping it light weight at the same time! Lol it's like the bigger the bag, the more I want to put into it.

    Looks like you neatly fit everything in. You've inspired to start carrying a notepad too. I'm always thinking of ideas :) Lovely post! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you're absolutely right :P aw I'm glad that I could inspire you to carry a notepad, really means a lot..thank you :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love these posts! Who's on your phone case? Is it Harry Styles?
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love posts like these - I'm so nosey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love whats in my bag posts, you can't go wrong with a book by john green!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes you are absolutely right! xx

      Delete
  5. It's crazy how much us girls carry in our bags compared to guys! I've been seeing this book pop up a lot lately, is it good?

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agree! yes it's amazing and very well written :) xx

      Delete
  6. The fault is in our stars is such a good book! I read it all in one sitting I couldn't put it down :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're right! one of the best books I'v ever read :) xx

      Delete
  7. Your pictures are really good quality, love the phone case too!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! I appreciate the fact that you took time off your busy schedule to leave a nice comment. Hope you're having a great day ♥